Walking out our divine purpose while living as single women.
Engaging in "Round Table" Discussion:
- Embracing our singleness and acknowledging what we contribute as single women within the church.
- Having a discerning spirit to differentiate who has our best interest at heart.
- Choose trustworthy friends.
- Knowing and embracing our purpose while developing and living it out.
- Dealing with emotional roller-coaster's.
- Living single and dealing with physical desires.
- Dealing with dating inappropriate advances.
- What to do while we are "waiting" when we feel God is taking too long.
Things we do as a group:
- Corporate Prayer
- Book Reviews
- Jazz Night
- Movie Night
- Eating Out
- Sharing our life experiences
- Supportive friendships
- Encouraging Pen Pals
- Each member develops a personal mission statement as a guideline for their personal divine purpose, walk with God and spiritual growth & development.
- Infant Emergency Services
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services (DVIS)
- Freedom Ranch (Halfway House for newly jail and prison released women).
We invite you to come "grow" with us as we pursue God
while embracing our singleness as a woman.